The largest city in the India's state of Rajasthan is Jaipur, sometimes referred to as the "Pink City" or "Pink City." Jaipur also referred to as the "Capital of Rajasthan," is rich in both history and culture. It is home to numerous spectacular forts, palaces, temples, and museums, as well as a plethora of lively local bazaars. Jaipur has long been regarded as one of the brightest cultural gems in the history of the Indian subcontinent because of its majestic structures, tales of valiant battles, glittering forts and palaces, and multifaceted individuals.
Let's talk about the need for oxygen generators in Jaipur. Similar to how an oxygen tank or cylinder functions, oxygen generators also work. In order to provide patients with pure oxygen to breathe, they draw air from the environment, filter out undesirable gases, generate oxygen, and then blow it via a pipe. The benefit, in this case, is that, unlike oxygen tanks, generators are portable and operational around-the-clock.
There is a lot of misunderstanding regarding oxygen generators as a result of the growing demand. While fraudsters are attempting to take advantage of the situation by selling generators at a higher price, the majority of those in need are unaware of their properties.
Better medical solutions for the hospital industry are a priority for MEDKAV. As opposed to the conventional methods of employing LMO and cylinders, our on-site medical oxygen generator is an effort to provide the entire healthcare industry with a better and more energy-efficient option. In addition to this,
MEDKAV has dedicated its ten years of intense research and hard work to new in-house product development. In India, we are working hard to offer the medical industry the best healthcare technologies currently on the market. We are also working on innovative and sustainable gas separation technologies for global benefit.
1. The newly created Adsorber uses Mechanical Pre-tightening Technology, which lessens the pulverization of molecular sieves, to efficiently avoid friction between molecular sieves.
2. The Adsorbers are 30 percent lighter than carbon steel ones and are made of an aluminum alloy with an oxidation treatment, which performs better in terms of corrosion resistance.
3. The generator's height and installation complexity are both reduced through the use of a modular design.
4. Shipping is made simpler and plant room space is reduced by flexible shape and size.
5. Multiple modules connected in parallel in a new type of oxygen generator.
6. With a good performance-price ratio, oxygen production precisely meets the needs of the clientele.
7. Every module has the ability to function alone.
8. The remaining modules continue operating even if one malfunction.
9. With a clear pipe+cable connection, and flexible module combinations.
10. For higher oxygen generation efficiency and to reduce the molecular sieve tunneling effect, the oxygen generating module's adsorber has been carefully constructed.
Our parent company, Kavia, at their research center in Bangalore, meticulously created, rigorously tested, skillfully manufactured, and installed the product a. It is reliable, safe, and efficient in terms of both energy use and operation. Medkav fully complies with all applicable national and international requirements as well as ISO13485 and ISO9001 standards.
Medkav products are well-known and well-liked at medical institutions all over the world due to their technological superiority, high reliability, and competitive performance-price ratio. We collaborate with reputable vendors both domestically and abroad.
Our association is a journey, not simply an event; it is tailored based on what the customers' present needs are and what they may need in the future.
We offer top-notch products ( USP) Contrary to the majority of other companies (current market alternatives/competitors), who use outdated technology and provide subpar service, we offer prompt and attentive service, a team of experts with a variety of skills to assist our clients in resolving a range of service-related problems at a reasonable cost, and a dedicated single point of the contact account manager to service each client.
Zeolite adsorbents selectively adsorb nitrogen rather than oxygen because of the interaction between the quadrupole moments of the nitrogen and oxygen and the cationic zeolite's electrostatic field. Nitrogen selectively attaches to the surface of zeolites due to its three times stronger quadrupole than that of oxygen. Because of its outstanding nitrogen to oxygen adsorption selectivity, zeolite 13X is the most often used commercial zeolite for oxygen concentration procedures.
For oxygen generators, there are two main types of zeolite molecular sieves: sodium type and lithium type. Lithium-type zeolite molecular sieves are more efficient at reducing the size of oxygen generators than sodium-type zeolite molecular sieves, which makes them more portable and convenient.